Clutch Bearing Heavy Duty For Pressed Type Fork
Clutch Bearing Heavy Duty For Pressed Type Fork:
Reviews & Ratings
Suitable for applications using the pressed type clutch fork.
- Defender 4 Cylinder engines- pressed steel type fork
- Discovery 1 V8 Models R380 gearbox - pressed steel type fork
- Discovery 2 all models -
- Range Rover Classic - pressed steel type fork
Extreme spec heavy duty clutch release bearing, quite simply the best heavy duty clutch release bearing on the market.
- Heavy Duty steel carrier
- Larger than standard bearing
- Pre greased carrier with seals to retain grease
- Includes heavy duty steel retainer spring to replace the standard plastic clip
The retaining clip fits around the fork and is clipped to the bearing on both sides, not just one. You will not get any bearing rattle on idle and fitting will be easier.
It is the Ultimate solution to finish off the Ultimate Release Bearing.If possible check if you have the cast type (576137) or pressed type (FTC5297) clutch fork fitted to your vehicle as a previous owner may have altered the original gearbox setup
|Also known as||FTC5200HDP|
|Vehicle||Defender 1983-2016, Discovery 1 1989-1998, Range Rover Classic 1971-1994|
|Unit of sale||Each|