Classic VW & Porsche Parts Delivered Worldwide
Heritage Parts Centre stocks a huge range of products – providing everything you need for your classic Volkswagen or Porsche. This means there is no “one size fits all” delivery rate. More information on shipping rates can be found below or use the shipping estimator on the basket page for a personalized quote.
We always aim to deliver your parcel as soon as possible.
Orders placed online, totalling £75 or more, will enjoy FREE DELIVERY* to any UK address.
This offer applies to orders placed via our online 'webshop' only. Orders placed by phone, fax, email or post will be subject to our published carriage rates.
Goods must total £75, including VAT, to qualify for free carriage.
Large parcels, including panels, bonnets, bumpers, engines, gearboxes, and other large items are excluded from this offer; this is at the discretion of Heritage Parts Centre and may be changed at any time. If your order is processed online with free carriage, but a charge is due, we will contact you to inform you and make the necessary arrangements.
In busy periods, orders that have been placed using free carriage may be dispatched slightly slower than those with paid carriage and express delivery. If your parts order is urgent please choose the paid delivery option where possible.
On some items (eg: glass, doors, bonnets) a charge may be made for special packing materials to ensure it travels safely to you; we will not deliver these items without this packaging, and it is your responsibility to meet this cost.
Please note that orders to Israel are shipped by courier only, and therefore may incur additional postage costs, which we will contact you to advise you of
Please note that if goods are returned as unwanted, reducing the value of the order to below £75, the standard shipping charges for the remaining amount will be deducted from the credit.
The Heritage free delivery offer is not available to trade and wholesale customers. Please contact your account manager or email the trade team email@example.com for details of our trade and wholesale prices and delivery terms.
We can ship your parts to you anywhere in the world, full insured. For other Worldwide destinations, please contact us.
Whilst it is a rare occurrence, due to the vast number of parts we stock and the number of countries that we ship to, our automated shipping calculations can be incorrect. In these cases we may contact you with an updated shipping quote in order to fulfil your order
- Usually 2 - 3 working day delivery, though we will always despatch your goods as quickly as we can and your parts may arrive quicker than this in some instances, or may occasionally take a little longer. Low-value items are sent by Royal Mail and may take 7-10 working days for delivery
- Some items require more expensive carriage to ensure they arrive in pristine condition or due to their size and weight - including panels, glass, axles, bumpers etc. Some glass items also require special packaging which will be automatically added to your order as a separate item if needed. Delivery is usually 2 - 3 working days for such items, though we will always despatch your goods as quickly as we can and your parts may arrive quicker than this in some instances, or may occasionally take a little longer.
- Engines, gearboxes, bonnets and some other items need specialist carriage due to their size/weight and additional packing requirements. Delivery is usually 2 - 3 working days for such items, though we will always despatch your goods as quickly as we can and your parts may arrive quicker than this in some instances, or may occasionally take a little longer.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY (UK MAINLAND ONLY)
- Order before 4pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not considered working days for this purpose
- Express orders to remote areas ie some parts of Scotland will be a 48-hour service.
- Very occasionally our couriers are not able to deliver within agreed timescales. In the event that your parts do not arrive on time, your carriage fee will be refunded in full. We are not able to refund any other costs arising from late delivery and would always recommend that you:
- do not book mechanics etc. until your parts have actually arrived
- place your order well in advance of holiday or show dates etc.
SATURDAY DELIVERY (UK MAINLAND ONLY)
- Order before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery.
- Orders received past this time will be treated as being placed on the following working day (Monday) and the service cost will not be refundable.
- This service is not available to some parts of Scotland
For Delivery charges outside of the free delivery offer and for large and heavy items please add parts to you basket and click the shipping estimator in the basket.
CLICK & COLLECT:
- Click & Collect is available from our Global Distribution Centre in Shoreham-by-Sea.
- We no longer have a shop on site so you will need to pre-order online before arriving.
- If using this service, please allow at least 2 hours before collecting your order.
- We are unable to process additions or changes to orders at the point of collection, and a new order will need to be placed if additions are required, again, allowing 2 hours for picking and preparing.
- Collection from our Shoreham-by-Sea HQ is available from Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. There is no Click & Collect available at weekends or on bank holidays.
For any returns, please ensure have requested and received a returns number ahead of returning an items. Please visit our Returns page for more information.