RETURN A PRODUCT
It is important to us that you are happy with your purchase, but we understand that occasionally products may not always be as you expect and that projects don’t always go to plan, so you can shop with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you have 365 days to send your parts back!
Unwanted goods returned within 30 days can be refunded, exchanged for goods of the same value or exchanged for Gift Vouchers of the same value. Unwanted goods returned after 30 days can be exchanged for goods of the same value or exchanged for Gift Vouchers of the same value.
There are some exclusions to our 365 Day Returns Policy which are detailed over on our Terms and Conditions.
How to Return Your Product
- Before returning anything, please complete the form below and we will send you a returns number. If the item is faulty, detailed information and photos will be required
- Once a returns number has been issued to you, please note this on the outside of the package to enable us to process your request quickly and efficiently
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please see our Terms and Conditions for information about items that cannot be returned
- For correctly supplied or unwanted items, you will be responsible for the cost of the return carriage
- Please ensure that a tracked or signed for delivery service is used to return unwanted goods
- For a faulty, damaged, warranty or incorrectly sent item, one of our specialists will assess the item and arrange for it to be returned, replaced, or refunded
- For items such as gearboxes, starter motors etc. that have been sold on an exchange basis and a CORE surcharge was paid, you will be responsible for the cost of the return carriage. A refund will not be issued until the CORE item is returned and has been checked by one of our specialists to confirm that it can be rebuilt
- All refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order within 7-10 working days of receipt at our warehouse or once the item has been checked by one of our specialists. In some instances, the part may need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection before a credit is issued. If this is the case, you will be notified.
For more information about our 365 Returns, please see our Terms and Conditions.
Please use the following address for all returns:
Heritage Parts Centre
47 Dolphin Road