Cabriolet top motor gear repair kit, includes new main gear and driven gear assembly to rebuild one motor either side, left or right.
The cabriolet lock down motors used on the classic Porsche 964 / 993 models have brass internal drive gears, which fail over time, the most common being missing teeth, cracked gears or broken drive gear shaft. This renders the motor and the top inoperable, and has previously required a complete new top motor assembly, which is exorbitantly expensive.
ÜRO Parts has engineered a repair solution, which includes a replacement gear set and step-by-step instructions providing a simple and economical alternative to replacing the complete and very costly top locking motor assemblies. The kit fits both left and right motors.
- Repairs the convertible top motor instead of replacing the entire assembly
- Precision-machined gears ensure smooth motor operation
- Includes new main gear and driven gear
- Rebuilds one top motor either side, right or left
- Guaranteed fitment
- 24 month unlimited mileage warranty
911 (964) 1989-1994
911 (993) 1994-1998