Welcome to our website.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
- Discounts apply to selected items only.
- Offers apply to online purchases only.
- All items included in the sale will have an original and reduced price displayed. Exclusions apply.
- All offers are subject to stock availability.
- This offer is only available to retail customers, and will not work in conjunction with any other promotion codes, discounts or sale parts.
- This offer is not available through our eBay shop.
- Exclusions include but are not limited to TMI, Newton Commercial, Special Order Products, Engines, Gearboxes, Gift Vouchers and Sale Items
- Heritage Parts Centre reserve the right to withdraw any parts from this promotion at any time, regardless of whether a payment has been made against them.
- In the event of a part being withdrawn from the promotion, customers will be offered a refund of any money already paid, or a credit against other parts.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- All goods remain the property of VW Heritage Limited until paid in full.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
- Wherever possible parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for your delivery. Any damage should be noted on the courier’s paperwork. Any shortages or damages must be reported to VW Heritage as soon as possible after delivery.
- Orders from outside the EU may be subject to taxes and duties when they arrive. Heritage Parts Centre are not responsible for these charges. You are advised to research possible charges that could be imposed before placing and confirming your order. If import duties / taxes are not paid for by yourself when the shipment arrives at the destination, resulting in the order being returned to us or destroyed by customs, we will not be able to provide you with a refund or any other compensation.
365 DAY RETURNS POLICY
- The 365 Day Returns period is calculated from the date of the parts being dispatched, not delivered.
- Goods returned after the 365 day period will not be eligible for a refund
- Manufacturer warranty may offer exceptions – please see section on Warranties.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-saleable condition and in original packaging, unless faulty.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is your responsibility to check that the parts are correct for your vehicle before fitting.
- The following are exclusions to our 365 Day Returns policy:
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools or electrical goods that have been fitted unless they are found to be faulty.
- Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or supplied incorrectly.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded.
- Unwanted goods cannot be returned after 365 days.
- Before returning any goods please complete the online form on our Returns Page and we will send you a returns number.
- Like for like replacements are only available for faulty or damaged items, we do not offer replacements for unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods.
- Returned items will be checked by one of our specialists to ensure they meet the criteria set out in this returns policy.
- All goods are sold in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please use the following address for all returns:
Heritage Parts Centre
47 Dolphin Road
- All products are supplied and guaranteed in accordance with manufacture specifications. Any item which is proved and admitted by the manufacturer to be defective due to material or structural defect will be replaced free of charge or credited in full at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage or pay for any repairs or alterations without prior authorisation.
- In the event of a guarantee claim, notification must be both verbally and in writing immediately a fault is discovered. The purchaser must provide full particulars and facilities to enable us to verify the claim.
- Parts sold by VW Heritage Parts Centre Ltd are supplied for use on applicable road going vehicles. There is no warranty offered or implied on parts purchased and fitted to non-road going vehicles such as Aircraft. If you would like further confirmation, please contact a member of our Sales Team on 01273 444000
ENGINES AND GEARBOXES
- In the event of a warranty issue with your engine or gearbox please contact us by telephone or email at the earliest opportunity. Engine and gearbox warranties vary depending on each product; our team will be happy to advise on this, please call to discuss.
- Whilst we make every endeavor to adhere to our published prices, we reserve the right to amend them to those current at the date of dispatch
- Special promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or sale items
- Any information provided in our catalogues, on our website, or in advice provided by us as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.