Welcome to our Website.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
- Offers apply to online purchases only
- All offers are subject to stock availability
- This offer is only available to retail customers, and will not work in conjunction with any other promotion codes, discounts, or sale parts
- This offer is not available through our eBay shop
- Exclusions include but are not limited to TMI, Newton Commercial, Special Order Products, Engines and Engine Parts, Gearboxes, Gift Vouchers, and Sale Items
- Heritage Parts Centre reserve the right to withdraw any parts from this promotion at any time, regardless of whether a payment has been made against them
- In the event of a part being withdrawn from the promotion, customers will be offered a refund of any money already paid or a credit against other parts
- Any refunds will take into account the discount
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected
RETENTION OF TITLE
- VW Heritage Parts Centre Limited reserves title to all goods supplied until the purchaser has paid not only for those specific goods, but also for any other goods supplied by VW Heritage Parts Centre to the purchaser, and has repaid in full any other sums due to the VW Heritage Parts Centre.
- VW Heritage and Heritage Parts Centre are trading names of VW Heritage Parts Centre Limited
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
- Full payment will be taken for the entire order by the method chosen at the checkout. A delivery time estimate will be given for any items not in stock or that are designated special order.
- We will endeavour to deliver these items within the estimated timeframes wherever possible, however, due to circumstances beyond our control occasionally these timeframes may not be met.
- Any items ordered that we are unable to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances will be refunded to the original payment method. Should you wish to cancel any un-delivered item please contact our Customer Services team here.
- Wherever possible parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for your delivery.
- Any damage should be noted on the courier’s paperwork.
- Any damage to the packaging should be photographed and noted on the courier paperwork where possible
- Any damage to the items themselves should be photographed
- Any shortages or damages must be reported to Heritage Parts Centre within 3 working days.
- Orders from outside the UK or EU may be subject to taxes and duties when they arrive. Heritage Parts Centre are not responsible for these charges. You are advised to research possible charges that could be imposed before placing and confirming your order. If import duties/taxes are not paid for by yourself when the shipment arrives at the destination, resulting in the order being returned to us or destroyed by customs, we will not be able to provide you with a refund or any other compensation.
365-DAY RETURNS POLICY
- Before returning any goods please complete the online form on our Returns Page and we will send you a returns number.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Unwanted goods returned within 30 days can be refunded, exchanged for goods of the same value or have a credit issued on their account.
- Unwanted goods returned after 30 days can be exchanged for goods of the same value or have a credit issued on their account.
- The 365 Day Returns period is calculated from the date of the parts being dispatched, not delivered.
- Goods returned after the 365-day period will not be eligible for a refund.
- Manufacturer warranty may offer exceptions – please see the section on Warranties.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-saleable condition and in original packaging, unless faulty.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is your responsibility to check that the parts are correct for your vehicle before fitting.
- The following are exclusions to our 365-Day Returns policy:
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools or electrical goods that have been fitted unless they are found to be faulty.
- Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or supplied incorrectly.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded.
- Unwanted goods cannot be returned after 365 days.
- Like-for-like replacements are only available for faulty or damaged items, we do not offer replacements for unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods.
- Returned items will be checked by one of our specialists to ensure they meet the criteria set out in this returns policy.
- All goods are sold in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please use the following address for all returns:
- Returns Department
Heritage Parts Centre
47 Dolphin Road
- All products are supplied and guaranteed in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Any item which is proved and admitted by the manufacturer to be defective due to material or structural defect will be replaced free of charge or credited in full at our discretion.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability for consequential loss or damage or pay for any repairs or alterations without prior authorisation.
- In the event of a guarantee claim, the notification must be both verbal and in writing immediately after a fault is discovered. The purchaser must provide full particulars and facilities to enable us to verify the claim.
- Parts sold by VW Heritage Parts Centre Ltd are supplied for use on applicable road-going vehicles. There is no warranty offered or implied on parts purchased and fitted to non-road-going vehicles such as Aircraft. If you would like further confirmation, please get in touch via our contact form.
ENGINES AND GEARBOXES
- In the event of a warranty issue with your engine or gearbox please contact us by telephone or email at the earliest opportunity. Engine and gearbox warranties vary depending on each product; our team will be happy to advise on this, please call to discuss.
- Engine warranty is valid within the UK and mainland Europe only. We will endeavour to offer support and advice for claims outside of these regions – please contact our team to discuss the options.
- Although we make every effort to ensure our published prices are accurate; we reserve the right to amend them at any time, and without notice. In the instance of you placing an order for an item with an incorrect price, we will be unable to accept your order and shall contact you as soon as possible with the option of reconfirming your parts order at the corrected price or cancelling your order. Your order will not be processed until you confirm any price increases. In the instance of an overpayment, we will process your order and refund the difference back to you.
- Special promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or sale items
- Any information provided in our catalogues, on our website, or in the advice provided by us as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.
- VW Heritage Parts Centre Ltd, a registered company in England and Wales No: 3294341, VAT No: GB248317496, EORI: GB248317496000. Registered Address: 47 Dolphin Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PB.