Join Us at Heritage Parts Centre
WHAT HERITAGE PARTS CENTRE CAN OFFER YOU?
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our friendly Shoreham team.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for:
• Stock Control: Assisting in maintaining accurate records of stock held
• Distribution: Assisting in providing an efficient and economic goods out service to both customers
• Goods Inwards: Accurate checking, recording and putting away of stock
Some of the skills we are looking for include:
• Experience working in a warehouse environment
• An enthusiastic approach to work
• Attention to detail
• The ability to work effectively as part of a small team
• Computer literacy (training will be given on specific programs wherever required)
If you have previous warehouse operative experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAND ROVER PARTS SPECIALIST
Location: Hybrid/Remote (UK Only)
Our Car Parts Specialists play a key role in ensuring that our product range delivers our customers exactly what they need. If you are knowledgeable about car parts (particularly Land Rover), have great analytical skills and a positive outlook we would love to hear from you. While our HQ is based in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex we are happy to hear from people who are looking for a remote role.
• Appraisal of current portfolio, identifying strengths, weaknesses and sales performance of current ranges.
• Researching and assessing current market competition.
• Evaluation of competitor’s product ranges to identify gaps in our product ranges.
• Critical analysis of identified additions to our product range including business justification, sourcing information and pricing comparisons gaining final approval from the Purchasing Director.
• Introduce new products and provide support with product marketing communications objectives and new product releases to wider team.
• Evaluation and proposal of product pricing against market competition.
• Evaluation of poorly performing products and identification of opportunities for obsolescence and deletion as appropriate.
• Researching and sourcing of new parts, and re-sourcing of existing parts from suppliers, including negotiation and relationship building.
• Set up and data entry of new parts into database, and maintenance of existing parts database.
• Organising samples from suppliers and carry out sample appraisal and approval including sourcing samples of used/obsolete parts for manufacturing.
• Organising photographs of parts, liaising with company photographer and approve images to company guidelines.
• Continuing awareness of customer buying behaviours via search terms, abandoned baskets, synonyms, and other information available from Digital department to identify consumer demands and develop product ranges appropriately.
• Understand and keep up to date with customer needs through research, publications, market data and social media.
• Arranging the manufacture of new products in collaboration with the Product and Quality Manager.
• Providing an efficient, professional, and high-quality service to customers, responding to their needs, and ensuring their requirements are satisfied in a timely manner.
• Dealing with customer calls, resolving customer enquiries via Zendesk.
• Create, maintain, and update database of customers with complete information and emails.
• Order Processing
• Warranty claims and new unit returns administration.
Essential skills we will need you to have:
• An excellent knowledge of Land Rover vehicle parts and automobiles.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral – at all levels
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision once trained.
• Strong administrative and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and with other departments.
Desirable skills we would like you to have:
• Research and Analysis skills
• Ability to work flexible hours as required.
• Commercial awareness and market knowledge
• Experience using ETKA/ETOS
• Knowledge of Land Rover part numbers.
• Experience in using SAGE and Magento software.
• Akeneo experience
If you have previous Land Rover Parts experience, and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com