Elring Dirko HT Grey Sealant
Elring Dirko HT Grey Sealant - Grease & Assembly Oils - Fluids
Reviews & Ratings
An extremely proficient RTV sealant with excellent surface adhesion.
Perfect for valve covers and oil pans.
Dirko gasket sealant for the cam cover.
Boxster (986) 2.5-2.7-3.2 1997-2004 Engine M96.20, M96.21, M96.23, M96.24
911 (996) 3.4 1998-2005 Engine M96.01, M96.02, M96.04
Due to shipping restrictions (such as air freight restrictions) we do not ship this product to some countries
- United Kingdom
This product, and the activities for which this product is intended (including operation, servicing and maintenance of a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle) can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Also known as||00004320373|
For use on;
Valve cover, oil pan, water and oil pump, differential housing, transmission, gear oil sump, thermostat housing, control housing, axle cover, flange connection, headlights, rear light, battery compartment.
1. Remove sealant residues and clean the sealing surfaces with solvent.
2. Sealing surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of oil or grease before applying the sealing compound in order to ensure reliable sealing and adhesion.
3. Processing temperature (ambient / adhesion surface temperature): +5 to +35°C.
4. Apply the sealing compound evenly across the entire surface.
5. Immediately remove any excess sealing compound applied, as there is a risk that it could drip into the interior.
6. Depending on the application, the parts can be fitted immediately after application, after skin formation or after complete curing.
7. Fit the components in line with the manufacturer’s specifications.
8. The sealing function is immediate.
9. After use, reseal the sealing compound securely.
10. Safety and technical data sheet at www.elring.com.
|Vehicle||Bug, Split Bus, Bay Bus, Vanagon, Karmann Ghia, Bug Convertible, Type 3, Buggy/Baja, Rabbit Mk1, Golf Mk2, Eurovan, Transporter T5, Transporter T6, Rabbit Mk1 Convertible, Polo Mk1/Mk2, Polo Mk3 6N, Golf Mk3, 911, 964, 996, 986 Boxster, 356, 914|
|Unit of sale||Each|
|Beetle||1947 - 1979|
|T2 Bus||1968 - 1979|
|Vanagon||1980 - 1985|
|Split Bus||1950 - 1967|
|Golf Mk1||1975 - 1984|
|Golf Mk2||1984 - 1992|
|356||1950 - 1965|
|911||1965 - 1989|
|986 Boxster||1997 - 2004|
|996||1998 - 2005|