Fuel pump / DME relay (situated under the driver's seat next to the DME computer).
A common fault in 911's is a blown DME relay which will cause the vehicle not to start. If you can't hear the fuel pump whir when the ignition is switched on the first thing to check is the fuel pump fuse and DME relay.
- Replacement of failed fuel pump relay instantly restores proper pump - circuit performance
- Direct-fit OE reproduction design for easy plug-and-play installation
- Manufactured using high-quality materials to withstand intense vehicle heat and cold-weather condensation that can damage lesser quality relays
- Modern electronics resist electrical arcing and burnout for long-term reliability
- 24 month unlimited mileage warranty
911 3.2 Carrera 1984-1989